Like many sectors, health care is going through an enormous shift. New technologies, the expectations of patients across generations, and how to engage a diverse workforce, are just some of the challenges. In terms of looking at those trends and what’s driving change, often when we think about consumers and what they’re looking for from private hospitals, they’re looking for something that’s different. Here I’m interviewing Martin Bowles, CEO of Calvary Healthcare Australia.
In this interview, talk about the top factors in improving that patient experience.
Click on the button to play the podcast.
- How the private health care sector can differentiate itself
- Top three things to improve patient experience
- The relationship between patient experience and financial outcomes
- What do Australian hospitals need to change in terms of quality, safety and clinical governance?
- How to build engagement and get the best out of your team with a diverse workforce
- The do’s and don’ts for future leaders in healthcare
- Integrated care opportunities to better align the health system moving forward
- A vision for the future of healthcare
- How does having a diverse career shape thinking in healthcare?
- Martin Bowles’ advice on shaping your career
You can also access the Transcript of this interview here
I’ll be interviewing several other CEO’s for my book on transforming the healthcare experience.