PATIENT EXPERIENCE MATURITY EVALUATION
Your Patient Experience Improvement Platform
Get your FREE copy of the Patient Experience Improvement White Paper
• Learn how person-centered care and the patient experience is an indicator of performance and a measure of excellence
• Understanding how patients experience their care alongside the governance workflow of health and care services
• Discover how to diagnose the stage of your current patient experience maturity to develop strategies, actions plans and solutions for improvement
Why is the PXme important to Leaders, Managers and Teams?
- Establish clear understanding of current capabilities, gaps and requirement relative to objectives
- Identify where to focus Workforce Culture & Change Management efforts – translate measurement into outcomes
- Identify specific actions and solutions, based on real-life case studies
- Independent evidence-base to indirectly support quality, safety and Standard 2 (Partnering with Consumers) accreditation efforts
Dr Avi and team were very helpful in performing analysis which enabled us to isolate our top customer frustrations. The analysis was delivered in a timely manner, and their knowledge and enthusiasm for the topic was appreciated. The information provided by Dr Avi and team has been a great help to nib in focusing our efforts on improving customer experience.
We recently worked with Energesse on a piece of analysis to understand drivers of calls into one of our contact centres. The project deliverable from Energesse was of high quality, developed in a timely fashion and provided rich insight into our area of interest. I’d recommend Energesse to anyone seeking to undertake similar work in their own business.
The Patient Experience Maturity Model has helped us as an organisation think more broadly about our patient experience approach, including all the items that contribute to the patient experience. Measurement has traditionally focused purely on direct patient feedback including comments and complaints, but the model widened our vision. It helped us celebrate what we are doing well and has enabled us to develop a targeted plan for continual improvement over a longer period. We are looking forward to working further with Energesse to consolidate our Patient Experience Strategic Action Plan.
We have had a long relationship with Avi, and the support and expertise provided through the recent work has provided invaluable support to our team for big picture, innovative thinking, with both the patient experience and the outcomes for the health system top of mind.
The Patient Experience Maturity Model helps leaders and teams understand where to focus their change efforts in a meaningful way. Person-centred care has been a significant untapped opportunity in our health system, I see the PXme approach as helping teams to deliver on the experience that matters to patients and consumers”
"Excellent. Definitely overdelivered on our expectations. It is good to work with a company with international experience. The findings and actions are a great tool for continuous improvement and identifying practical actions for operational and business planning. I like the academy and IT solutions components too. This allows to draw upon literature to design contextually specific solutions."