Digital Marketing – Conversion Specialist
ENERGESSE MISSION AND PURPOSE
At Energesse, our focus is on achieving exponential impact, experiences, and ROI by partnering with you. These 8 pillars shape who we are and what we’re about….
#1 Our Expertise is Valued and Accessible
With 10 years in across technology innovations, business management as well as health & wellbeing, we were founded to help leaders and managers in organizations to energize employee, customer, and financial experiences. Ever since the pandemic, now everybody gets it!
#2 Our Pioneering Spirit
Our strategic advice, decision tools, and augmented intelligence (AI) empower leaders to better serve customers, employees, and communities. We are often the first to create a product, service, or program with a difference that matters.
#3 Our Impact Grows Daily
We have helped leaders and managers transform workforce outcomes, resilience, customer centricity, and profitability in Australia, US, UK, and Asia, impacting 6 million lives since 2012. We are super-committed to our mission; constantly adapting to a world of fast, exponential change, and leaving a lasting legacy on people’s lives.
#4 An Exponential Learning Experience
Our unique approach means that our employees and teams learn exponentially, whether you’ve had 30 years industry experience, everyone learns innovative, new techniques at Energesse. Even our interns have developed to become C-suite leaders elsewhere (and future customers)!
#5 Our People-First focus is long-term Profit-Aligned
Whilst we always aim to be profitable, we don’t put profit first. We put people first and impact, as we aim to build an enduring company that is profitable long term to help generations.
#6 We have a Connected Culture that Cares
Our culture is unique because even though we are a remote-first working environment, people can still feel connected with the founders, leaders, mission, and people – because we care.
#7 Our Competitive Edge is Your Competitive Advantage
We help customers think strategically and solve the bigger challenge, raising performance to new heights with solutions that leaders didn’t always know they wanted, but they truly needed and leveraged.
#8 Our Purpose is Energizing Everyone’s Purpose
We are making a global impact with all our solutions, as the ripple effect of our purposeful work transforms the hearts and minds of leaders and managers and sets new standards of management.
Full job description
As Digital Marketing – Conversion Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in executing our sales & marketing strategy, and driving customer acquisition and retention efforts. You will be responsible for optimizing our marketing funnel to maximize lead generation, nurture prospects, and increase conversions. You are responsible for leveraging the power of LinkedIn, email marketing, website optimization, lead magnets, and webinars to drive customer engagement and increase conversions.
You will work closely with the executive team to develop and execute marketing initiatives that align with our business objectives. While we do not prefer using paid advertising campaigns at this time, your expertise in leveraging these organic channels will be crucial in driving successful lead generation, nurturing prospects, and increasing conversions. Your responsibilities include ensuring that all marketing material is effective and in line with our brand, tracking and analyzing the performance of campaigns and supporting the marketing budget.
Overall Purpose of the Role
- Execute strategies and tactics to grow several product lines in B2B SaaS markets for HR IT and consulting solutions
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution including focusing on metrics and ROI
- Guiding with various organic customer acquisition channels including web-based and social media. Paid acquisition channels may come later.
- Helping us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Be a primary co-lead with the CEO in the process of creating product user stories, process flows, and test cases. Ensure all relevant internal stakeholders and external partners have input
- Engage with internal teams and external partners in order to gain firsthand insight into the business needs & opportunities to deliver innovative, industry-transforming product features.
- Support CEO and product team in building and executing the hypothesis testing process
- Ability to act as HR platform subject matter expert to Product Development, sales, marketing, and other functions
- Build and monitor HR & executive customer acquisition, retention, and product performance dashboards
- Understand customers’ needs by testing product features and messaging, gathering market and competitive intelligence as well as analyzing the industry landscape, competitor research
- Manage day day-to-day Product Development and delivery activities using basecamp.
- Ability to liaise with internal developers, external vendors and stakeholder management
- Act as coordinator on Product Development, sales, marketing, and other functions
- Support launch planning and orchestrate the execution of the commercial release of a product, including campaign strategy
- Ability to succeed in a start-up environment
- Assist with key projects, processes and performance reports, data, and analysis
- Support the development of effective communication of business requirements, project, or campaign briefs to guide direct and cross-functional teams
- Identifying and acquiring new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts as well as lead marketing funnels and customer journey mapping.
- Executing and managing marketing campaigns including analyzing customer behavior and adjusting campaigns accordingly
- Building brand awareness and positioning as well as strategies and tactics to promote products and drive qualified leads
- Oversee and manage a variety of organic channels and suppliers for content creation, online event management (e.g. webinar), social media (mainly Linkedin + others), lead generation campaigns, copywriting and engaging content that attracts and converts our target HR customers
- Analyze and evaluate our current marketing funnel across various channels, including LinkedIn, email marketing, website optimization, lead magnets (e-books), and webinars.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and optimization within the conversion funnel, focusing on enhancing lead generation, nurturing prospects, and driving conversions.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure, evaluate and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Informing our pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Understanding and informing the marketing budgets.
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing or HR software marketing
- SME or enterprise marketing expertise
- Strong background in digital marketing and willingness to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively executing multi-channel campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics), CRMs
- Numerically literate, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and effective communication
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic setting with multiple competing priorities. As an international company, the Marketing Manager should be comfortable engaging in professional communication with individuals online from a variety of backgrounds.
To be successful, you must be:
Passionate on implementing innovation and positive change; flexible and energetic (comfortable with growth and ambiguity); collaborative (willing to give and receive feedback); nurturing and empathetic with people; results oriented; love continuous learning, looking for purpose, meaning and loving your work.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic setting with multiple competing priorities. As a start up based in Australia and the US, the candidate should be comfortable engaging in professional communication with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures while having fun.
The remuneration package is subject to negotiation and suitability of the candidate with requirements. Contact us for more information or email your CV (max. 4 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 page) to email@example.com