Customer And Patient Experience Improvement Platform (PXme)
What is the PXme?
Patient Experience leaders and managers often struggle with understanding how to navigate experience from their starting point to their end-goal. The PXme provides a roadmap that reduces strategic and operational ‘overwhelm’, by providing specific and customized actions to enable effective and efficient improvement of experience, in line with the ROI objectives and Quadruple Aims.
How does the PXme work?
The PXme evaluates the Customer And Patient Experience Management of an organization based on an in-depth assessment of their experience activities, using our proprietary 6e methodology. The organization receives a customized Action Plan and Solution that maps key activities that need to be implemented in order to progress to the next level of customer and patient experience. The platform also provides a ready overview of the technology solutions that will aid the organization in their Action Plans.
Why is the PXme important to Executive Leaders as well as Managers of Teams?
The key benefits of the PXme to senior leadership include:
– Establish clear understanding of current capabilities, gaps and requirement relative to objectives
– Identify where to focus Workforce Culture & Change Management efforts – translate measurement into outcomes
– Identify specific actions and solutions, based on real-life case studies, that address patient experience improvement, the development of patient-centered skills and empathy,
– leadership and frontline staff engagement, health and wellbeing, reward and recognition etc
– Independent evidence-base to indirectly support quality, safety and Standard 2 accreditation efforts
– Minimize wasted resources and time, whilst maximizing efficiency, value-based care and budgetary return on investment (ROI)
– Support business cases and act as input into organizations’ Strategy and Performance Optimization framework
The PXme Solution
The PXme begins with a self-assessment that comprises a series of detailed questions on various organizational elements that link directly to customer and patient experience. Some examples of elements measured in the assessment are Measurement and Complaints Management, Experience Infrastructure, Environment, Leadership, Culture, Training & Education, Staff Wellbeing & Mental Health, Vision and Strategy. The outcomes of the assessment are linked to a report that outlines specific actions, tools and solutions that the organization can implement to improve customer and patient experience. Once improvements have been embedded, the PXme can be repeated to track the organization’s progress on the customer and patient objectives and business goals.
Contact us here to find out how the PXme can help you optimize your current experience and achieve your goals