NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Reporting to: CEO, Energesse
Overall purpose of the role
We are looking for an experienced National Sales Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Your responsibilities include achieving sales targets, leading the sales operations and building long-term client relationships in small business settings.
As a National Sales Manager, you should be highly agile and responsive to frequent changes, an independent ‘go-getter’ with thorough knowledge and ‘hands-on’ of sales processes for business growth. Your strength is nurturing and closing deals and you want to work for an innovative digital health company with several ‘new-to-market’ products and a strong purpose for greater good.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and execution
- Lead national sales to achieve sales targets with new clients and customer retention
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with small, medium and large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities (supported by the team)
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development leaders to fulfil customer needs
- Help refine product value proposition, sales messaging and competitor intel
- Healthcare (B2B) enterprise/ software marketing and sales expertise
- Experience selling to hospitals, aged care facilities, and govt agencies. Experience selling to CEOs, directors and managers
- Proven work experience as a multi-territory Sales Rep or Sales Manager
- Experience managing and coordination a high performance team
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team coordination skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- 3+ years experience in healthcare, IT sales, business development or marketing
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field preferable
- 3+ years’ experience in account management in healthcare is preferred
This position requires up to 30% domestic travel and possible international travel in future years, subject to your success and ambitions.
To be successful, you must be:
Passionate on implementing innovation and positive change in healthcare; flexible and energetic (comfortable with growth and ambiguity); collaborative (willing to give and receive feedback); nurturing and empathetic with people; results oriented; love continuous learning, looking for purpose, meaning and loving your work.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic setting with multiple competing priorities. As an international company based in Australia, the candidate should be comfortable engaging with variety of backgrounds and cultures. The role has the flexibility of being a full-time contract or 4 day/wk part-time contract role, subject to the skills and preferences of the right candidate.
The remuneration package includes a salary package subject to suitability of the candidate with requirements. Contact us for more information or email your CV (max. 4 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 page) to Olivia@energesse.com