Full-Stack Software Engineer
Reporting to: the Product Manager of Energesse
Full job description
We are looking for an experienced driven Full-Stack Software Engineer to contribute to our company’s ongoing technology development in the health and aged care space. Your responsibilities include working directly with the CEO and product managers to build our digital solutions in line with the dynamic needs of the health and aged care industry.
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you should be highly agile and responsive to frequent changes, an independent ‘go-getter’ with thorough knowledge and ‘hands-on’ digital solutions development for business growth. Your strength is being innovative and driven and you want to work for an innovative digital health company with several ‘new-to-market’ products and a strong purpose for greater good.
- Develop and maintain health and aged care specific digital solutions.
- Lead technology development to address ongoing needs based on feedback we get from our clientele.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key points of contacts in partners, customers and within the team.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Liaise with CEO and Product Managers to fulfill technology/platform development needs
- Help refine digital solution platform features based on latest technology and customer trends.
- Experience with developing digital solutions for health and aged care.
- Detailed understanding of cloud systems,
- Adept and experienced with one or more programming languages, and
- Have worked with both Windows and Linux environments, but primarily with Power BI and Azure.
- Experience coordinating with a high performance team
- An ability to understand and Key performance metrics
- Strong communication and team coordination skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- 3+ years’ experience in IT development in health and aged care is preferred
- Experience working with tech startups is a plus.
To be successful, you must be:
Passionate on implementing innovation and positive change in health and aged care; flexible and energetic (comfortable with growth and ambiguity); collaborative (willing to give and receive feedback); nurturing and empathetic with people; results oriented; love continuous learning, looking for purpose, meaning and loving your work.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic setting with multiple competing priorities. As an international company based in Australia, the candidate should be comfortable engaging with a variety of backgrounds and cultures. The role has the flexibility of being a full-time contract or 4 day/wk part-time contract role, subject to the skills and preferences of the right candidate.
As part of the Energesse team, you will gain access to the Ikigai leadership program where we will coach you on your purpose. You will also gain access to the Move4Love employee wellness program, and 6e Leadership program for free. You will have the opportunity to work with many interesting people across the company, other team members, frontliners and diverse cultures from over 5 countries.
The remuneration package includes a salary package subject to the suitability of the candidate with requirements. Contact us for more information or email your CV (max. 4 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 page) to Olivia@energesse.com