SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Reporting to: CEO, Energesse
Full job description
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI). You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
Help develop the company’s technology strategy and work with other IT team leaders and specialists to implement that plan. Identify the short- and long-term technology needs of the organization, and work with executives to gather the resources needed. Candidates must have strong product management experience with healthcare/hospital/aged care enterprise SaaS platforms.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Lead product team members, including UI/UX teams, development teams and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach
- Oversee product lifecycles – including product ideation, strategic planning, tactical initiatives, product vision, product strategy, product roadmap, product development, and product distribution.
- Lead the development of new IT products and programs
- Analysis and articulation of customer needs with evolution of new products
- Testing, agile iteration and development of product
- Maintain clear, concise documentation of actions, outcomes and resources required.
- Operationally manage the implementation on software application with customers
- Coach, train and support change management with staff at customer organizations including presentations and workshops.
- Work with partners in US, Australia, UK and overseas on pre-sales and business development for our IT solutions
- Organise and lead training sessions for clients.
- Present software functionality to prospective new clients and diverse audiences and support pre-sales through to implementation
- Produce analytical reports for clients which include public and private sector organisations
- Produce post-training reports and provide feedback on customer experience
Sales & Marketing support
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
- Provide leadership and coordinate partner organisations
- Collaborate with internal team on legal, finances, HR and administrative tasks, including travel arrangements and expenses
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as and when required to do so.
- 3+ years experience in healthcare and/or enterprise IT
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is optional
This position may require up to 20% domestic travel.
To be successful, you must be:
Passionate on implementing innovation and positive change in healthcare & enterprises; flexible and energetic (comfortable with growth and ambiguity); collaborative (willing to give and receive feedback); nurturing and empathetic with people; results oriented; love continuous learning, looking for purpose, meaning and loving your work. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic setting with multiple competing priorities. As an international company based in Australia, the candidate should be comfortable engaging with a variety of backgrounds and cultures. The role has the flexibility of being a full-time contract or 4 day/wk part-time contract role.
As part of the Energesse team, you will gain access to the Ikigai leadership program where we will coach you on your purpose. You will also gain access to the Move4Love employee wellness program, and 6e Leadership program for free. You will have the opportunity to work with many interesting people across the company, other team members, frontliners and diverse cultures from over 5 countries.
The remuneration package includes a salary package subject to suitability of the candidate with requirements. Contact us for more information