Reporting to: CEO, Energesse
Overall purpose of the role
We are looking for a part-time experienced and knowledgeable HR expert to act as our internal HR/People & Culture Advisor on several objectives. The HR Consultant will lead a variety of projects and provide human capital advice to our customers, product development efforts and internal P&C activities.
The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management, workforce planning and HR IT systems. You will have experience with HR and/or Finance IT systems, consulting as well as dealing with actual HR issues. You will be strategic thinkers and problem-solvers with excellent customer support and communication skills. You will have significant expertise and influence, and a strong network within the Australian market. A key objective is to maximize the value of our software product that will enable customer growth.
- Initiate and lead outreach to human resource and finance peers in the industry
- Support the sales, business development and marketing efforts to the HR industry
- Translate customer feedback as input into product development
- Formulate strategic and practical workforce plans to help customers address HR matters
- Help customers devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Advise on selection, implement and integration of HR technology applications
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Advise customers on improving benefits and compensation, workplaces issues and provide effective solutions
- Help customers manage the skills mix, composition and profiling
- Provide training and development through consultation, seminars and/or workshops
- Assess HR analytics to determine the efficiency of new policies, procedures and actions
- Proven experience as HR practitioner with a minimum 5 years experience
- Understands working with IT solutions providers
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
This position may require up to 20% domestic travel.
To be successful, you must be:
You are looking to find or execute your bigger purpose in the world, and make a difference in people’ lives you’re willing to take the steps to get there. Passionate on implementing innovation and positive change in healthcare & enterprises; flexible and energetic (comfortable with growth and ambiguity); collaborative (willing to give and receive feedback); nurturing and empathetic with people; results oriented; love continuous learning, looking for purpose, meaning and loving your work. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic setting with multiple competing priorities. As an international company based in Australia, the candidate should be comfortable engaging with a variety of backgrounds and cultures. The role has the flexibility of being a 2-4 day/wk part-time contract role.
The remuneration package includes a salary package subject to suitability of the candidate with requirements. Contact us for more information or email your CV (max. 4 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 page) to Olivia@energesse.com