Reporting to: the Product Manager of Energesse
Full job description
We are looking for an experienced driven data analyst and researcher to contribute to our company’s ongoing quality improvement in the health and aged care space. Your responsibilities include working directly with the CEO and product managers to support the build of our digital solutions through collating data, researching secondary data resources, analysing and interpreting complex data then condensing them into reports into the dynamic needs of the health and aged care industry.
As an analyst & researcher, you should be highly agile and responsive to frequent changes, an independent ‘go-getter’ with thorough knowledge and ‘hands-on’ analytical approach for desktop, qualitative and quantitative research, quality improvement and process optimisation. Your strength is being innovative and driven and you want to work for an innovative digital health company with several ‘new-to-market’ products and a strong purpose for greater good.
- Interpret health and aged care data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality in health and aged care organisations.
- Acquire credible health and aged care academic and research backed data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Use data mining tools to collect data for further research and analysis
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Manipulate data using data analysis tools to discover insights
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work collaboratively with full-stack engineer to develop our digital health solutions.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key points of contacts in partners, customers and within the team.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst, Researcher or Business Data Analyst for healthcare or aged care organisations.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience working with a high performance team
- An ability to understand key performance metrics
- Strong communication and team coordination skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- 3+ years’ experience in Data Analytics or Business Analytics for in health and aged care is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with one or more systems such as Power BI, Azure, Microsoft Suite, Tableau etc is preferred but not required.
- Experience working with tech startups is a plus
- Background in academic research and health and aged care research.
To be successful, you must be:
Passionate on implementing innovation and positive change in health and aged care; flexible and energetic (comfortable with growth and ambiguity); collaborative (willing to give and receive feedback); nurturing and empathetic with people; results oriented; love continuous learning, looking for purpose, meaning and loving your work.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic setting with multiple competing priorities. As an international company based in Australia, the candidate should be comfortable engaging with a variety of backgrounds and cultures. The role has the flexibility of being a full-time contract or 3 day/wk part-time contract role, subject to the skills and preferences of the right candidate.
As part of the Energesse team, you will gain access to the Ikigai leadership program where we will coach you on your purpose. You will also gain access to the Move4Love employee wellness program, and 6e Leadership program for free. You will have the opportunity to work with many interesting people across the company, other team members, frontliners and diverse cultures from over 5 countries.
The remuneration package includes a salary package subject to the suitability of the candidate with requirements. Contact us for more information or email your CV (max. 4 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 page) to Olivia@energesse.com