Overall purpose of the role
The Product Manager is responsible for leading the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle of our flagship digital health product PXme. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with customers, development teams and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals and also includes responsibilities in B2B sales and marketing.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- 3+ years experience in healthcare IT
- 5+ years experience in product management, ideally with a commercial focus i.e. competent in enterprise sales & marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in account management, sales or marketing is preferred but optional
Abilities and Skills
- Experience with commercialising tech start-ups – build products that sell and scale
- Proven experience in hospital/healthcare enterprise SaaS platform
- Appear credible to customers with strong credentials
- Able to travel nationally and occasionally internationally
- Able to converse on gaps and challenges with customer experience / patient experience
- Able to deliver training programs
- Can lead product development with outsource/in-house developers and expert in lean start-up, agile methodology
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a confident professional manner in person and on the telephone.
- Confident presenter.
- Confident working with people in any setting.
- Ability to think creatively and highly adaptable mindset for change
- Ability to manage other members of staff.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
To be successful, you must be:
Passionate on implementing innovation and positive change in healthcare; flexible and energetic (comfortable with growth and ambiguity); collaborative (willing to give and receive feedback); nurturing and empathetic with people; results oriented; love continuous learning, looking for purpose, meaning and loving your work.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic setting with multiple competing priorities. As an international company based in Australia, the Product Manager should be comfortable engaging in professional communication with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures while having fun.
This position requires approx. 30% domestic travel and possible international travel in future years, subject to your success and ambitions..
The remuneration package is subject to negotiation and suitability of the candidate with requirements. Contact us for more information or email your CV (max. 4 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 page) to Olivia@energesse.com