HOSPITAL PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TOOL
“Pandemic Management actions, customised for me”
The PMme is a personalised audit and decision-support tool for health and care managers as well as teams. It helps you identify your gaps and strengths relative to best practices in pandemic preparedness and response as well as monitor your progress.
CHALLENGES IN MANAGING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
1. Review Pandemic response
Review your pandemic response activities; map gaps, risks and monitor progress of action plans
2. SAVE LIVES FROM BEST PRACTICES
Save lives from evidence-based, best practices that improve outcomes
3. Protect Staff Health
Protect staff health and safety via latest recommendations
4. Credible, strategic information
KEY DOMAINS OF PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE
“The PMme helps you manage the pandemic more strategically as a solid planning, monitoring and decision-support tool. It facilitates in balancing short-term and long term patient as well as staff safety issues. The tool also provides insight into critical blind spots in managing short term organisational challenges and long term organisational preparedness for a pandemic threat. Another plus point was that I found it easy to complete, which makes it a high-value tool that's user-friendly and worth the investment of time.
NEXT STEP – IMMEDIATE PILOT PARTICIPATION
Click above to watch the video
Energesse is now offering hospital and health service managers a trial of the PMme.
1. We will provide you the pandemic management and audit tool for you to complete.
2. Complete the details and we will be in touch shortly once we have reviewed your application.
3. Trial participants that are eligible include:
- Hospitals and health services
- Public or private facilities
- Metropolitan or rural services
- From any location, state or country